Removals Insurance

Unfortunately it is a common misconception that removalists insure your property and household items but by law removalists are unable to insure your individual items unless they are a registered insurance agent.

There are two different types of insurance that covers transportation of furniture and goods:

1. Transit Insurance

  1. Paul Adams Removals carry free Transit Insurance of up to $75,000.
  2. This covers you in case of extreme situations that may occur whilst in transport, such as collision, fire, explosions, etc… subject to Terms and conditions of our insurance policy.

2. Accidental Loss or Damage Insurance

  1. Accidental Loss or Damage Insurance is recommended for furniture and household contents whilst they are being relocated.
  2. Paul Adams Removals does not cover Accidental Loss for household contents and disclaims liability for damage or loss to your property, though we assure you that we take the utmost care with every move.

If you already have Contents Insurance, some insurance companies may cover your possessions for relocation. Insuring your furniture and goods, should also be your decision on how much cover you wish, which insurance company and how much excess you wish to pay.

The regulations require that loading and unloading insurance must be arranged directly by the customer. However we do recommend Allianz for Domestic Removals & Storage Cover which can be purchased through their website

Receive a Quote and cover using credit card within minutes.

Business Insurance

 Removalists Adelaide

Storage Services

Storage Units

Container Storage

Vehicle Storage

Yard Storage

Boxes and Packaging Materials

Carton Delivery Service

Storage Insurance

For more information

visit SA Storage Worx

SA Owned and operated Removal Companies Adelaide

Furniture Removals Adelaide


 More Information